21 Partners is widely recognized as a business partner rather than a pure financial partner. Combining strategic and operational experience, as well as financial expertise, 21 Partners acts as an active partner, striving to develop the business and improve the performance of companies.
21 Partners works with management teams and entrepreneurs in order to bring mid-market companies to their next stage of development.
21 Partners implements proven value creation strategies resulting in more dominant players.
21 Partners provides added value to management teams through the:
- active participation to the key strategic decisions,
- definition of plans to improve operational efficiencies,
- build-up strategies, leveraging on the network and organizing new rounds of financing,
- strategic repositioning or activities refocusing,
- addition of new external skills to the board,
- strengthening of the senior management team if necessary.
21 Partners establishes a relationship of transparency and mutual trust with management teams, who benefit from equity stakes and attractive performance packages.
21 Partners prepares its value creation strategy in partnership with management teams.